Thursday, June 14, 2012

No Upcoming Posts, Sorry :(

As you see, I haven't updated this blog for quite some time. There are several reasons for this, but it all revolves around one major reason.

I made this blog because of this assignment that I had to do. This is why this blog is under the advisory of CSR and Philanthrophy Action Group (CPTAG) of Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM). Because the deadline is up, I don't have any reason to do this blog anymore.

However, I won't delete this blog, since it still contain some of the most important information for a healthy life. I'm still accepting some questions as well, so feel free to ask if you have some questions :)

I should also thank Denny Santoso. He inspired me to make this blog, since I followed him on Twitter for quite some time now. If you're an Indonesian, or for some reason understand the language, you can follow him on twitter at @DennySantoso, or visit his website at Dunia Fitnes.

All in all, thank you for visiting this blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment